Rates and Specials
Winter is the perfect time for a family holiday. To make it even better, we have a winter special just for you and the kids.Learn More
The longer you stay with us this Winter, the less you pay.Learn More
|Room Type||Date Range||Rate P/P Sharing (ZAR)|
|Luxury Room||May 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014||R810.00|
|Luxury Room||October 1, 2014 - April 30, 2015||R1,100.00|
|Luxury Room||May 1, 2015 - September 30, 2015||R840.00|
|Luxury Room||October 1, 2015 - April 30, 2016||R1,200.00|
INCLUSIONS: Accommodation, breakfast, teas and coffees.
EXCLUSIONS: All drinks, transfers, telephone calls, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Dinner, Wine Tastings and Massage Therapy (available on request at additional cost)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All rates are in South African Rands and include VAT.
2. Children are welcome at Hawksmoor House, subject to availability of child-friendly rooms and equipment.3. Children of all ages are welcome at Hawksmoor House
- Selected rooms can accommodate 1 child (0-17yrs) sharing with parents
- Selected rooms can accommodate 2 children (4-12yrs) sharing with parents
- Rooms where children are accommodated with parents are subject to availabiltiy at the time of booking
- Children staying in a room by themselves will be charged full adult rates
- Children sharing with parents are charged as follows:
- 0 - 3 yrs: no charge for cot
- 4 - 12 yrs: R300 per child per night
- 13 - 17 yrs: R400 per child per night
4. Please note that all guests will be required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
5. Hawksmoor House reserves the right to admit any guest/s and furthermore retains the right to remove, any guest/s whose behaviour impacts negatively on other guests and / or staff.
29 - 15 Days prior to arrival: 50%
14 - 01 Days prior to arrival: 80%
No show 100%
Lion Roars retains the right to review these rates without prior notice subject to changing economic factors including exchange rates and inflations.
Like Us On Facebook
Old world charm. When you enter through the gates to Hawksmoor House, you really leave the city behind you, even though you have an awesome view on Table Mountain, you are really removed from 'it all'.Charmaine B, South Africa