For guests that need a break from touring, tasting and people, Hawksmoor offers a tranquil retreat from the world, with a range of gentle activities to rejuvenate body and mind.
- In-room massage and beauty therapy: book an in-room pamper session for yourself and relax and enjoy the peaceful sounds of the farm while you treat yourself.
- Afternoon Tea: enjoy a cup of fresh tea or coffee, and a freshly-baked cake of the day, late afternoon.
- Cheese and meat platter: order a selection of fine local cheeses and excellent local charcuterie, to enjoy with a bottle of Hawksmoor wine, either on the verandah or on a picnic blanket out on the shady lawns.
- Whisky in the Drawing Room (this is a particular favourite of ours): Enjoy a "self-drive" journey through some of the premium whisky regions of Scotland and Ireland with our hand-picked selection of Single Malts and fine blends. Take your time, use our tasting notes, and choose your favourites, or enjoy one of our recommended Regional Tasting Journeys. Whether it's in the drawing room by the fire, or on the verandah to the sound of crickets, this journey can take some time, so be prepared to stay up late.
- Select a book from our library, take a towel and a cold drink, and retire to the pool for an afternoon of quiet meditation.
- Spend some time at the guest computer, researching your next day's activities. We're always happy to make suggestions and recommend our favourite wine tasting and restaurants, and will be glad to make reservations for you.
- Sit on your private verandah with our spectacular views and your thoughts.